RE4 Co-Op Mode RE4 Co-Op Mode

It was good.

If the sound quality would have been better, it would have made it really great, but it seemed like there were a lot of parts where the mouths were moving and no-one was talking, and there were several gaps where there was nothing happening at all.

Other than that, very good. Very artistic and neat.

Metal-Chuy responds:

Agreed. Working with sound clips is still new terrotory to me. I worked on sound effects that I recorded off the game itself, or SSBM. Next time I plan on using Audacity to get rid of the noise and better editing programs when it comes to long sounds.

Thanks for the observation

{Dunks} {Dunks}

Hmmmmm....

Can you say, Self Centered?

That was lame. Bad quality, lame dunks, bad sound. And if that net were any lower you would have to look down at it.

Cool Things 567 Cool Things 567

I don't know why

I don't know why, it wasn't long, or high tech, but i think that is the best loop i've seen!

It just seemed so original. And it was good for a smile, which i really really needed today. Keep it up.

AubergineLock responds:

Heh, well i wasn't expecting that. Thanks for the review.

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

FUCKING AMAZING!

Thankyou so much, your tips on compression saved my animations from being huge. It lowered from almost 4 mb to 1.3. THANKYOU!!!

The Ultimate Backmask The Ultimate Backmask

GREAT!

I loved it, added it to my favorites. It's the kinda thing i think to go look at later. Pokemon backmask was freaky. . . i wonder is they did it on purpose. . .
O well, either way, how could you improve? Well i can't think of much, The weird al lyrics are "wow, you must have alot of free time on your hands" on yours and it should be "wow, you have an AWFUL lot of free time on your hands". Only mistake i found. Good job. good sound quality and size too.

TJN001 responds:

thanx. one thing i noticed is that my menus werent that great looking, and now i got a really cool menu for Super Ultimate Backmask. its coming out around the 19th!

BREAKIT_stage 10 BREAKIT_stage 10

Good Job

good job, but the last block wouldn't die on stage 11. Everything just went through it.

Digital Alarm Clock Song Digital Alarm Clock Song

GREAT!

this ones great man. i'm going to use it in an animation if you dont mind.
Email me at Johndoe21888@hotmail.com if you dont want me to.

YellowMailman responds:

Hey man, taht would be awesome if you used my song as an animation. I would love to see that, as long as you note my name, David Ray, in it you can do any or my songs.