Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

FUCKING AMAZING!

Thankyou so much, your tips on compression saved my animations from being huge. It lowered from almost 4 mb to 1.3. THANKYOU!!!

The Ultimate Backmask The Ultimate Backmask

GREAT!

I loved it, added it to my favorites. It's the kinda thing i think to go look at later. Pokemon backmask was freaky. . . i wonder is they did it on purpose. . .
O well, either way, how could you improve? Well i can't think of much, The weird al lyrics are "wow, you must have alot of free time on your hands" on yours and it should be "wow, you have an AWFUL lot of free time on your hands". Only mistake i found. Good job. good sound quality and size too.

TJN001 responds:

thanx. one thing i noticed is that my menus werent that great looking, and now i got a really cool menu for Super Ultimate Backmask. its coming out around the 19th!

BREAKIT_stage 10 BREAKIT_stage 10

Good Job

good job, but the last block wouldn't die on stage 11. Everything just went through it.

Backwards Movie Quiz 1.1 Backwards Movie Quiz 1.1

FUN

i really like movies, so it was great. i got a few in the difficult round then i was out. i just watched clerks too, so i knew that one. hehe she slept with that dead guy.

I-Am-Ninjor responds:

glad you liked it. I dont expect you to know those hard ones.

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

ok i guess.

k i gave u a 3. i would of played through the game, i had like 25 stones, but then the flowers glitched. fix that and i would give you at least a 4. gj.

Starogre responds:

You could've save first, before quitting :(.

FLASH_TUTORIAL FLASH_TUTORIAL

awesome!! BEST TUTORIAL EVER!

thanks man, it really helped me. i'm learning buttons right now lol. THANKS. Your a 10 in my books.