RE4 Co-Op Mode RE4 Co-Op Mode

It was good.

If the sound quality would have been better, it would have made it really great, but it seemed like there were a lot of parts where the mouths were moving and no-one was talking, and there were several gaps where there was nothing happening at all.

Other than that, very good. Very artistic and neat.

Metal-Chuy responds:

Agreed. Working with sound clips is still new terrotory to me. I worked on sound effects that I recorded off the game itself, or SSBM. Next time I plan on using Audacity to get rid of the noise and better editing programs when it comes to long sounds.

Thanks for the observation

{Dunks} {Dunks}

Hmmmmm....

Can you say, Self Centered?

That was lame. Bad quality, lame dunks, bad sound. And if that net were any lower you would have to look down at it.

Cool Things 567 Cool Things 567

I don't know why

I don't know why, it wasn't long, or high tech, but i think that is the best loop i've seen!

It just seemed so original. And it was good for a smile, which i really really needed today. Keep it up.

AubergineLock responds:

Heh, well i wasn't expecting that. Thanks for the review.

TLoZ - Link is random ! TLoZ - Link is random !

Awesome.

Did you draw that forest scenery yourself? I'm just waondering

Fate: Episode one Fate: Episode one

It was good.

It was a good flash, but the ending looked rushed, as if you got tired of making it. The electricity scene could of been alot more detailed. The sound effects were poor also, and the music should of carried all the way through. The guards voice should of been a little louder.
But all in all, it was a good flash, especially the beginning

DNR-01-02 DNR-01-02

hmmmm

it was very poor quality, and i didn't like it very much at all. Plus he called the alien a UF0. UFO is unidentified flying object, and pardon me, but he sure doesn't look like he's flying.

Retox responds:

hahahaha this is why you have to see the first episode. the alien says "am i a UFO or an alien... YOU DEECCIIDDEE!!"

Bathing and Showering Bathing and Showering

hmmm...

I saw alot of spelling errors in the captions, it's spelt si si, no ci ci in spanish. Learn your espanol, geesh. I didn't like how you dres most of the caracters, and i just plan don't like clock cartoons.

Join Us Join Us

AMAZING!

i'm visiting that lock legion site now. This animation was AMAZING! good job, everything was great, made me laugh, love the song, i gave u a 5

Phalanxster responds:

Wahay, thanks for the 5!

I'm MonkeyLock, by the way.

NotAnotherMadnessRemake!! NotAnotherMadnessRemake!!

good

good job, just one thing tho. It seemed like it was just an intro, i was kinda of dissapointed because it ended so abruptly. Maybe make a whole movie moking it, or at least increase the length a bit. But either way good job animating what we all think.

Mistallious responds:

Well, if I made it more of a movie type, it'd seem like just another wannabe-serious madness movie... I just wanted to get my quick point across and end the crappiness...

Idiot box 1 Idiot box 1

good job.

love the greenday and sound. I liked the graphics. Next time, possibly, create a storyline. I like randomness, i'm a huge fan, but it doesn't really usually go well on Newgrounds.